My previews thoughts apply to LuaFAQ too, as I can see no easy way to
contribute to it, except mailing the contributor. IMHO a wiki page
would had been much better, and ToC generation is a non-issue. I think
it's way easier to copy-paste the section's title lower in the text
than to write an email to the maintainer explaining where/what I want
changed. Not to mention the futility of the work of the maintainer in
such case, which could be fully automated.