Hi
I am writing an application that will support Lua scripting. In addition, I am also writing some Lua extensions which will compile into a myApp_Lua.dll

On the installation of my application, this dll will be copied in this location C:/program files/my app/myApp_Lua.dll

I want to launch Lua console with "myApp_Lua.dll" loaded. How can I do so?

Just to clarify the question I am providing an analogy with Perl where I have to run the following at Start->"Run"  to launch perl console with myApp_Perl.dll loaded

cmd.exe /K perl5.10.0.exe  myApp_Perl.dll

Thanks
Anurag Sharma