On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:27:40 +0300, Reuben Thomas <rrt@sc3d.org> wrote:

Thanks, but with curses I can spend my time writing the application
rather than the terminal interaction. As far as I'm concerned, this is
already a solved problem. (Plus the fact that ncurses's maintainer is
responsive helps.)

If that is the case, then by al means ignore my mail. Not having to deal with
things like broken MacOS X Terminal.app scroll regions or windows telnet
antics or rxvt function keys or nonstadard linux terminal escape sequence
encoding etc. etc. + having it all to actually work is a big win.

On the other hand - printing raw escape sequences is fun.