Because several frameworks like XNA and Silverlight only allow 100%
managed code. I think the C++ to CLR compilation would make the use of
unmanager pointers wouldn't it?

But using the Java version sounds good. I just glanced at the code,
and it doesn't look that hard to translate. The two languages are very
similar in syntax.

Timothy

--
“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
that–lacking zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination