Well, there is this: http://www.xnua.com/xna_lua_xnua

XNua takes C# code and translates it to .Net bytecode. This is fine,
but I would like to see a bit higher level abstract of this.

I've been digging into this lately, and it doesn't seem all that hard
to do a port of Lua to C#, where the lua execution loop is a C# loop.
This is a project I may start on soon, but haven't yet. So I'm
interested in hearing other people's thoughts about the whole issue.

Timothy Baldridge

--
“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
that–lacking zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination