I've been working for 3 months on a project I call libmc, which is a
library of random cool stuff for Lua that I got used to having in
Python like string splitting, table mapping, etc. Of course, so far,
to my knowledge I have 0 downloads and I've been the only one
committing, so I thought that announcing on lua-l would be a good way
to get feedback. It currently has 55 functions (though 21 of them are
wrappers for the operators). For simplicity, it loads a good degree of
them into the 'math', 'string', and 'table' standard tables, with the
rest going in the 'mc' table.

It's at http://bitbucket.org/leafstorm/libmc/. I'd appreciate it if
you checked it out and let me know what you thought.

-- Regards, LeafStorm
"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand
binary and those who don't."