Hi all-

I've got to link lua as a shared lib for a project of mine (I'm using ffi from common lisp to embed lua...but I digress).

Considering the last time I really touched makefiles/gcc was 10 years ago in college, I'm having trouble figuring out what I've got to change in the makefile so I can generate a 64 bit shared library.

Do any of you have any hints, or perhaps there is something that I've missed in the docs on how to accomplish this?

thanks for the help
Mike Kohout