> Maybe the endianess is the most serious issue.

I've posted a version of lundump.c that handles the endianess issue here
several times.

> If it's not possible... Is there a cross-compilation method?

I've also posted a discussion of the innards of saving and loading precompiled
programs: the bottom line is that the format of precompiled files is not
sacred and can be changed at will since it's restricted to two files: ldump.c
and lundump.c.

If you have trouble locating these threads in the archives, let me know.