On Aug 2, 2009, at 4:00 AM, eugeny gladkih <john@gladkih.com> wrote:

"Martin" == Martin  <wtxnh-lua@yahoo.com.au> writes:

Martin> But when I run it under valgrind it shows some errors. There are no
Martin> memory leaks but some invalid memory access.
Martin> Can somebody confirm that this is not happening only to me? Should I
Martin> be worried about this? And what I need to do to fix it?

nothing, that's not your problem. you have too old valgrind and/or
shown errors are in glibc. you may just ignore 'em

Martin> ==7008== Using valgrind-3.2.1-Debian, a dynamic binary instrumentation framework.

This may be mildly off-topic but certainly Valgrind related. I've been debugging my own lib with valgrind and it's very difficult to sift through all of the warnings and errors from the libraries I'm using (OpenGL in particular seems to confuse valgrind). These are useless to me since I can't do anything about them anyway. Is there a switch to make it only show results from my test program and library?