Rob Kendrick wrote:

API for Bluetooth, I suspect you're stuffed.  (PalmOS, the last time I
looked, did not support dynamic libraries.)

Actually, PalmOS supports libraries you can load at runtime, but it often tends to be tricky. Plua provides facilities for writing libraries in C that your lua code can load using the loadlib command.

I would check the archives of the Yahoo Plua group. I think I remember people discussing making use of bluetooth before, but I'm not sure of the outcome. It may be possible using the PalmOS docs to write a wrapper around the bluetooth functionality, but off the top of my head, I'm wondering if maybe the way Marcio interacts with the event queue might preclude it from working.

Matt