Wesley Smith escribió:
If there's a more appropriate place to ask this, please let me know.
I've been using lua task to perform some work in a non-blocking manner
and at the same time I have some C++ code that I've made bindings for
that under the hood uses pthreads to load images from disk.  When I
use their lua task or my own threaded loader, I have no problems, but
as soon as I use both in one script, I get all kinds of memory
corruption, bad access etc. errors.  Does anyone know if there's
anything in lua task preventing the use of pthreads in other areas of
a program tat might cause this?  I'm at a loss as to how to debug this
problem because the section that cashes is not where the problem is.
I think memory is getting stomped on somewhere but haven't been able
to pin point it.

thanks,
wes
Hi,

LuaTask must not prevent any other use of pthreads.

¿Are you using any thread local storage in your own library?.

¿Are your own threads launched from the main task or from subtasks?.

I hope those questions can trigger some idea... ;-)

Regards,
Daniel