Thomas Lauer <thomas.lauer@virgin.net> wrote:
> The Lua short reference provides a concise summary of the Lua syntax and
> core libraries. I have just updated and uploaded another draft of the
> 5.1 version. This can be downloaded from either the lua-users.org wiki:
>
> http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaShortReference
>
> or from my website:
>
> http://thomaslauer.com/comp/Lua_Short_Reference
>
> A few small errors and inconsistencies were removed. However, there are
> certainly still errors and omissions to be found in this draft. PLEASE,
> everyone who uses this card -- take the time and trouble to send a bug
> report if you happen on something that needs correcting. (BTW, the
> exclusion of deprecated language features (like table.setn()) is by
> design.)

Another draft is available, same locations.

I've also prepared a zip file with the two MS Word .doc files used to
produce the .pdf files (Microsoft Word 2002 v10.4219). These files are
released as-is.

http://thomaslauer.com/download/luarefv51.zip

Anyone who finds errors and/or omissions and then changes the .doc files
locally, PLEASE do send a bug report as well, either via the list or to
thomas.lauer@gmail.com so that I can keep my versions up-to-date.

> Acknowledgements: Enrico Colombini (the original author) and I are
> grateful to all the good people who contributed with notes and
> suggestions, including John Belmonte, Albert-Jan Brouwer, Tiago
> Dionizio, Marius Gheorghe, Asko Kauppi, Philippe Lhoste, Mike Pall,
> Virgil Smith, Ando Sonenblick, Nick Trout, Clemens Wacha, Blake T.
> Garretson, mbp, James Salsman and of course Roberto Ierusalimschy, whose
> ?Lua 5.1 Reference Manual? and ?Programming in Lua? have been our main
> sources of Lua lore.

To whom I'm adding Duncan Cross who found a few errors and niggles.
Thanks, guys!

--
cheers  thomasl

web: http://thomaslauer.com/start