Hi all,

Today, we are launching the early adopter version of the Ansca Corona SDK. The SDK makes it incredibly easy to write native iPhone applications in Lua!

The SDK comes with a simulator, debugger, sample code, and over 100 pages of documentation to get you started writing the next great iPhone app. In addition, our seed developers have already created native iPhone apps using our SDK and have successfully submitted them to the App Store. (http://www.anscamobile.com/customers)

To try out the SDK, goto http://developer.anscamobile.com/ and sign up for our early adopter program. Once registered, you'll be able to download it and access the developer forums where we'll be able to answer your questions about the Corona SDK.

On a personal note, we were first exposed to Lua when we were back at Adobe and have become fans of the language ever since, especially of the Lua list. We expect a lot of non-traditional developers and even web developers will show interest in Corona. We would love to get help from you — the Lua community — in getting these folks up to speed and use Lua to create captivating iPhone experiences!

Enjoy!
Walter + Carlos