Hi

I am writing a tiny webserver which is now also supporting the
keepalive feature of HTTP/1.1. Thus I am now not closing the socket.
But by testing I found that some browsers don't close the connection
for quite long times. I would like to limit this keep-open period to a
certain maximum time, but it looks to me like I would need to modify
the copas.lua sourcecode for doing that, is this right?
Actually, I expected that copas.receive would accept a timeout
variable, i.e. copas.receive(skt,"*l",120) that would return with a
"timeout" error after 120 seconds, but this was not the case when I
looked up the source. Wouldn't it make sense to support this in copas?
I found copas so far really very useful.

Eike