steve donovan wrote:
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Olivier Hamel<evilpineapple@cox.net> wrote:
Roberto said they (inner Lua dev group) weren't happy with any known
implementation of bitwise operators, it would be helpful to know what they
are not pleased with so we may propose alternate solutions/implementations.

Mike Pall's LuaBit is likely to become a de-facto standard, expecially
when LuaJIT 2.x comes along and these operations are supported
directly.

steve d.

That's another thing, anyone heard from his top-secret underground laboratory on LuaJIT 2.x's progress? Has anyone considered promoting/heiring him full time for LuaJIT? A x64 port would make this a lot more portable & attractive for commercial/multi-platform apps, though from what I know of assembly it'll be a pain to do (perhaps just for me because I'm a complete newcomer to it).