Javier Guerra wrote:
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 1:11 PM, KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com> wrote:
But I'm curious, for example, in function inlining, how much of a
performance boost can we get for inlining non-tiny-sized functions?

AFAIK, LuaJIT already inlines functions.

if not, LuaJIT 2.0 will not only inline them; but with it's
mike-powers, will make them faster, better, emit less CO2 and wash
your dishes. (humm... i got too excited again)  :-)
=-O I got to try that! Now I just need to finish learning assembly, assuming my head doesn't explode before then. And then change LuaJIT (or write a varient) to support both x86 and x64 architecture... Then maybe I could get my time machine as well... And cure cancer....