[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: 2D Array Operations (was [ANN] Penlight 0.7)
- From: Steven Johnson <steve@...>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:13:09 -0500
> Any other operations that make sense with generic rank 2 arrays, which
> are not specialized matrix operations?
- swap_rows() / swap_cols(), perhaps?
- Something to fill all elements in a slice with a value. (This could
also apply to your other containers.)
- A slice iterator. Might be redundant, though more lightweight, if
you do the slice extraction thing.