Hi,

I hope it's OK to post this here, if not, let me know and I won't do it again.

We are currently looking for somebody with Lua and/or Erlang experience to join our integrations team.

I work as an Integrations Software Engineer for Axios Systems (an IT Service Management SW provider based in Edinburgh), creating and maintaining a toolkit of integration software and working on customer/partner led integration projects. Example projects are integrations to other service management tools (e.g., HP ServiceCenter and BMC Remedy), systems management applications (e.g., Microsoft SCOM and IBM Tivoli TEC), inventory and deployment tools (e.g., Microsoft SCCM and Intel LANDesk), email systems (e.g., Microsoft Exchange and SMTP), and directory services (e.g., Microsoft Active Directory and Novell eDirectory).

We use Lua and Erlang heavily for these projects and are currently looking to expand the team.

The full job description and email details for applications can be found here: http://www.axiossystems.com/six/en/corporate/careers/detail.php/151

Best Regards,
Robby