Tommy Pettersson wrote:
On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 06:22:29PM +0000, Diego - Red Baires wrote:
Hi guys, i still cannot apply the concept that Kein recommends.

Hm, I may be missing something here, but what I think you want
to do (according to your first description) should not be so
complicated. As Kein suggested, use os.date('*t',time) to get
the hour of the day &c.
[snip]

Thanks, it looks nice. I was more concerned with presenting a sample implementation in the simplest possible way.

Well, since Diego is still feeling his way on this thing called programming, we'll give him lots of space and lots of time. If he has any doubts or roadblocks, just post it on the list and some of us will take a look. All of us were once beginners too. :-)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)