From: Bulat Ziganshin [mailto:bulat.ziganshin@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 May 2009 13:52
To: Bulat Ziganshin
Cc: John Hind; 'Lua list'
Subject: Re[3]: Scriptable Shell Extension

Hello Bulat,

>> Problem I ran into with explorer extensions is that they expect to be in
>> small DLL files with a different DLL for each type of extension

if you mean filetype extension here - it's not necessary. just
register as '*' extension handler and then build menu depending on
filenames selected. it is how configurable Shell Extenders work (such
as Fast Explorer and FileMenuTools) - unfortunately these are not
scriptable

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin@gmail.com