LuaPlus is pretty heavy, but you can grab just the LuaPlus Call Dispatcher (luapluscd.h) and use it on its own--that would at least allow you to trivially call C++ member functions from within Lua. I do that in Playground SDK.

Tim

Ignacio Burgueño wrote:
TNHarris wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to wrap the Lua API in a C++ class to take advantage of
overloading and default arguments, etc. I looked at Paolo Capriotti's
library but it seems to be oriented for using C++ objects on the stack.
I don't need that so much as just a more convenient way to use Lua.

Maybe LuaPlus is what you need.

http://luaplus.org/tiki-index.php

Regards,
Ignacio