As a matter of fact I'm in the process of finishing a GUI test framework myself (this week if all goes well :o) ) which will be part of BTD.

Wim

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:21 AM, David Manura <dm.lua@math2.org> wrote:
>>On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 6:09 AM,  wrote:
>>> i would like to announce my new tool for automation and bots creating which
>>uses Lua as scripting language....
>>> http://www.ohmybot.com/en

I've felt a GUI test framework would be useful, analogous to Perl's
Win32::GuiTest[1] and many others[2-3], but never got around to making
much of a binding.  AutoIt[4] is also quite popular.  I see there's
some work[5] porting its scripting engine to Lua.

[1] http://search.cpan.org/dist/Win32-GuiTest/
[2] http://www.testingfaqs.org/t-gui.html
[3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GUI_Testing
[4] http://www.hiddensoft.com/AutoIt/