Thanks for the feedback.

The issues you mentioned are exactly those i am right now working.
As for samples, i've seen some other coders producing scripts, didn't look into it now, just search for "ohmybot" on youtube.
Next week i will publish a new version with a new feature (console window which captures all Lua I/O), all other features functionalities are frozen and working stable.
The website need some reworking, since i am doing everything myself, i need time to fix it.
I am also planning a 1.2 version which will include "cloud computing" (distributed computing) and neural networks (including ocr).

Regards,

Masoud Maysami