Interesting application, seems like a very practical use for Lua.

Some feedback,
- really needs tutorials & more example/samples of what system can do.
- functionality seems very good for automation & bots.
- non standard UI, not really sure where to start.
- when you go to main page in english to download page, web site goes
to german download page.

Do you have any working example bots?

Regards
Andrew Wilson