dcharno wrote:
Tim Mensch wrote:
In any event, what I wrote (in Lua, no less, though wrapped in an EXE to allow Doxygen to call more easily) was a quick preprocessor that makes Lua code look like C++ code.
This was one approach we were brainstorming, although we were thinking to go to python since there are no type qualifiers in the function declaration.
Yes, that sounds better. My knowledge of Doxygen predated Python support, so I didn't know to look for it, even though it was apparently added about six months before I started my preprocessor.

Tim