Hi!

2009/3/31 dcharno <dcharno@comcast.net>:
> Anyone using Doxygen to document their Lua code?  A search on this topic
> turned up nothing.  I know there is Luadoc, but my C application is already
> documented with Doxygen and it would be nice to have the Lua extensions
> documented similarly.

The silver bullet would be getting the Lua grammar into doxygen
itself. Currently, the work of splitting the big scanner.l into
language specific ones seems to be in process. Look here
(http://doxygen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/doxygen/trunk/src/pyscanner.l?revision=639&view=markup),
for example.

Alas, nothing to be seen for Lua here...

Regards,
Matthias