Dear Lua users,

I would like to introduce you to a new language called Agena which
I have developed on the Lua 5 sources.

In summary, Agena is an easy-to-learn interpreted language suited for
sophisticated procedural programming and your everyday needs. Its syntax
looks like a very simplified Algol 68 with elements taken from Lua and SQL.

Agena features fast numeric and string processing operators, as well as
extended loop constructors, data structures such as Cantor sets, pairs,
a simple library system, fast recursion techniques, and much, much more.

You may download Agena from

   http://agena.sourceforge.net

Agena binaries are available for Solaris, Linux, Windows, OS/2 &
eComStation, and Novell DOS 7.

Please send any statements regarding this message to

   agena {dott} info {aett} t-online {dott} de

and not to this Lua list.

I will be very happy if you take the time to send me any useful feedback.

Thank you,

Alexander