Hello,

I'm having problems using a Lua module that uses other dynamic modules
(ex.: that uses dlopen or similar). I have a Lua module that is a
binding to a shared library. This shared library uses dlopen(NULL,
someflag) to introspect on its own symbols; when I access it from the
Lua binding module, it doesn't works, but if I force the shared
library to do a dlopen("myfilename", someflag) it works as expected.

Examples are: bindings to GTK+ GtkBuilder and bindings of WebkitGtk
(when it tries to load plugins).

Anyone knows and can share a solution to this problem?

Thanks.

--
http://oproj.tuxfamily.org