On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:08:04 -0300
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> You can always combine several Lua programs into one with luac or
> my enhanced luac.lua which supports require.

Excellent, this sounds like an elegant solution to my problem.

I just can't seem to get it to work with sub modules, e.g. if I require
"tek.ui" in my program. If this is supposed to work, what am I doing
wrong? I was using a command sequence like this:

# luac.lua test.lua -L tek/ui.lua
# rm tek/ui.lua
# lua luac.out

lua: test.lua:3: module 'tek.ui' not found:
        no field package.preload['tek.ui']
        no file './tek/ui.lua'
etc.

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Erbacher Straße 26, 64342 Seeheim-Jugenheim,