Robert Raschke wrote:
[...]
> I've got a rudimentary binding for UW IMAP c-client lib. I'll need to
> remove some work specific stuff, then I can send it to you if you're
> interested.

Thanks, everyone; I checked them out (the imapfilter website seems to
have died, BTW), but it looks as though due to my slightly odd
requirements it would be better for me to use LuaSocket to talk imap
directly. (It turns out the TLS/SSL requirement isn't necessary, as my
app is going to run on the same machine as the IMAP server, and Dovecot
treats connections on localhost as being secure.)

...the imap protocol is much, much easier to talk as a client than a
server. Trying to do a server implementation is *horrible*.

- - --
│
│ Uglúk u bagronk sha pushdug Internet-glob bbhosh skai.
│