Benjamin Tolputt wrote:

I understand the whole "benevolent dictator" thing, but it is seems
pretty obvious that for a measly ten lines or so of code that it would
be immensely appreciated & used.

Except that almost any time the users have clamoured
for something, the Three Amigos have thought
long and hard to make sure that a simple 10 line fix
did not break thousands of lines of existing code....

I'm sure if we give it a few days to percolate it will either
be implemented, ignored, or a very good reason for not
making the chnage will be given.

I think the message that it would be a desireable feature
has been received.

Ralph