Hi,

we're developping on embedded devices without a FPU, and therefore use the "integral" variant of Lua, where numbers are all integers: working with floats when we have no hardware assistance is really too slow.

However, it would be sometimes handy for us to be able to use floating point numbers, so we are therefore considering the LNUM patch, which lets mix different number formats in the same Lua VM.Has anyone experiences to recount on the use of this patch, with a significant codebase running on it, ideally in an embedded context?

-- Fabien.