Excuse me, couldn't you guys be more open-minded. Didn't you see other people (in the python-list) were also arguing that such announcement is proper (I am sorry that I forgot to add ANN in the title).

I won't argue for this with you. But I just want to point out the connection between Dao and Lua is strong, if you look into the virtual machine instruction set of Dao, you will surely realize this point. It was indeed the nice design of Lua virtual machine and its instruction set that convinced me to change my implementaton of Dao, why did you think mentioning this is ridiculous?

If you were upset because I wrote something not properly, I apolagize for that. But I would be quite disappointed if you think you are representing all the other users in this mailing list.