Inlined is a job posting from my employer that I thought some in this
list may be interested in.  I thought this would be relevant as part
of our software suite that we work with is Lua.

Please contact jobs@trustbearer.com for more information or view the web
form at:
http://trustbearer.com/jobs

Security Software Engineer at TrustBearer in Fort Wayne, IN

About TrustBearer

TrustBearer Labs is a growing software company that develops a platform
and applications for identity assurance and multi-factor
authentication.

At TrustBearer Labs, we work on diverse, distinctive projects with a
variety of clients. We look for creative, enthusiastic people that
enjoy challenging work. Our work environment is fast-paced, but
creative and unpretentious' we have good time. As a small company,
every member of the team is encouraged to offer ideas, solutions, and
feedback.

The applications we develop include client and server authentication
and identity solutions using smart cards, biometrics and other security
devices, cross-platform web browser add-ons, and rich web applications.
We are looking for experienced software developers to play an important
role on our development team designing and coding web applications on a
variety client/server operating systems and application platforms.

Responsibilities
 * Design, develop, test, debug, and document code for web-based
   applications, user interfaces, and back-end systems
 * Implement features and test, track, and resolve bugs in a
   production environment
 * Independently develop and document components for large-scale
   applications
 * Work well with a small team in a fast-paced development environment
 * Design intuitive user interfaces with JavaScript and AJAX
   techniques

Requirements
 * Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
 * 2+ years professional experience in software development; 2+ years
   professional experience in web application development
 * Excellent knowledge and coding skills in application, server-side,
   database, and scripting languages (C/C++/C#, Java, PHP, ASP.NET)
 * Self-motivated and eager to learn new topics in security, software
   engineering, and programming in general.
 * Proficient in Unix/Linux and Windows Environments
 * Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability
   to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
 * Work on-site at the company - Fort Wayne headquarters

Nice to Have
 * Extensive knowledge of programming languages such as SQL,
   JavaScript, AJAX, XML/XHTML, Python, Ruby, ASP.NET, Lua
 * Experience in cryptography, authentication, algorithms, and data
   structures
 * Experience with authentication and Single Sign-On protocols, such
   as SAML, OpenID, and OAuth
 * Interest in the areas of web security, identity management, and
   authentication

What We Offer
 * The opportunity to work on innovative, world-changing technology
 * Competitive salary and benefits
 * An urban working environment, based in the center of a mid-sized
   city
 * The opportunity to lead and work on challenging,
   industry-recognized projects

TrustBearer Labs is an equal opportunity employer. For more information
or to search all of our openings, please visit
http://trustbearer.com/jobs.

--
Thomas Harning Jr.