----- Original Message -----
From: askok@dnainternet.net
Date: 3/5/2009 7:27 AM
I used to be a proponent of the "Lua should hide endianess" issue, but not so any more.

The reason is that I've noticed building all precompiled chunks always _inside_ the C/C++ binary. And if I do this, endianess is no longer an issue anyways.

Do you others really have .lch files that are loaded off the disk, at runtime?
If .lch files are compiled Lua files, then yes. My build process precompiles all Lua files and loads them directly as binary in game.

Josh