I used to be a proponent of the "Lua should hide endianess" issue, but not so any more.

The reason is that I've noticed building all precompiled chunks always _inside_ the C/C++ binary. And if I do this, endianess is no longer an issue anyways.

Do you others really have .lch files that are loaded off the disk, at runtime?

- asko

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:06:13 -0500