Mark Hamburg wrote:
On Feb 23, 2009, at 5:50 AM, Ralph Hempel wrote:

Wim Couwenberg wrote:
I read Crockford's book a few months ago and it resulted in a "why am I
proposing using Lua rather than JavaScript" memo.
Any chance that I could get that memo?  (Some anonymized version maybe.)

I'm confused. Was that memo actually titled:

"Why -> I am <- proposing Lua rather than JavaScript"

Ralph

Well, neither title actually. The point was that given it's momentum, JavaScript would be the default choice in many circles, so if one proposes using something else, that raises a question as to why.

Ah, I had interpreted "Why am I proposing Lua rather than JavaScript" as
a self-contemplative question that implied JavaScript was the way to
go instead of Lua.

Thanks for clearing that up :-) And yes, I would be interested in
seeing that memo too!

Ralph