Hi,

I'm using Roberto Ierusalimschy's struct library in some of my
projects. I have a build system that automatically downloads it from
the struct website [1] and patch it on the fly for my needs. I noticed
that the file changed recently, and my patches fail to apply. This is
not a big concern, I can update them. What I'd like to know is if you
plan to do a formal (versionned) release anytime soon. Otherwise is
there another stable url where I could retrieve older versions ?