> I'm not the original poster, but I find the luaproc library very
> interesting indeed. However I see that it is released under GPL
> license. This is very sad, as I would not be able to use this library.
> Sorry for the insolent question, but did you considered to use at
> least LGPL (MIT or BSD would be perfect)?

alexander,

your question is by no means insolent. as a matter of fact, i must admit i
didn't put a lot of thought when choosing the license. so, after your
message and a brief internal discussion, we decided to change it to the
mit license, which is also used for lua itself.

i already altered the project info at luaforge and the copyright notice
included in the released file(s).

--alexandre