On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Alexandre Skyrme
<askyrme@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> i'm glad you found the paper interesting. we indeed intended to make a public
> release of the library, but had not done so yet. however, i just created a
> project at luaforge and placed the source code there. in case you are still
> interested, the url is:
>
> http://luaforge.net/projects/luaproc

I'm not the original poster, but I find the luaproc library very
interesting indeed. However I see that it is released under GPL
license. This is very sad, as I would not be able to use this library.
Sorry for the insolent question, but did you considered to use at
least LGPL (MIT or BSD would be perfect)?

Alexander.