Anyone know what's up with LuaForge? I tried twice to join, yesterday and
just now with different user names. Both times the confirmation email
arrived but when I followed the link and filled in my username and password
it responded "Access denied Credentials you entered do not correspond to
valid account." It will not let me repeat the procedure as these usernames
are now recorded as "in use" and I cannot log in as the "account is
currently pending your email confirmation".

Also LuaForge was AWOL altogether when I tried earlier this morning. Email
to site admin got no response (yet).