On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:05:57 -0200
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> > Would there be any objections against doing so, and is there any
> > recommendable material for cases like this?
>
> No objections. See
> http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2007-11/msg00248.html for specific
> reasons why Lua is a good choice also for constrained devices like cell phones.

Ok, thank you for the hint. I will try to produce a flyer, brochure,
poster etc. on that matter. If I'm successful and sufficiently content
with the result, I might even present it here on the list.

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Erbacher Straße 26, 64342 Seeheim-Jugenheim,