Hello,

my company will attend an exhibition specialized in embedded systems in
march. Since much of our product portfolio is based on Lua, I was
wondering if we were allowed to put some Lua posters on the walls of
our booth and to have some Lua handouts on display. I would like to
keep this strictly informational, i.e. separated from advertising our
own software.

Would there be any objections against doing so, and is there any
recommendable material for cases like this?

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Erbacher Straße 26, 64342 Seeheim-Jugenheim,