Michael Gerbracht wrote:
Has anyone looked at importing and/or exporting ODF (open document format,
e.g. used by open office) files using lua? I am mainly interested in
writing and reading spreadsheet tables. Using CSV files is not sufficient
for my purposes.
Not exactly on target, but I've used a Ruby library for reading and writing Excel files. I know there are a couple of Ruby libraries for working with ODF, but I haven't used them (RubyODF and roo).

They might serve as good starting points if you need to go from scratch.

Matt