[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lanes 2.0.3 out for download
- From: Ziv Barber <zivbarber@...>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:24:55 +0200
Great library! Looks easy to use.
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Asko Kauppi <email@example.com>
"Lanes is a lightweight, native, lazy evaluating multithreading library for Lua 5.1. It allows efficient use of multicore processors in Lua, by passing
function calls into separate OS threads, and separate Lua states."
- call stack of errors as a separate table (not merged to a string)
- call stack from also lanes that throw an error
Reports on using this on Linux (32/64-bit), Windows, FreeBSD etc. are welcome.
2.0.3 has been tested on OS X PowerPC only. However, changes should not have anything to do with the OS, so most likely this continues to work on all supported systems.