[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Lanes 2.0.3 out for download
- From: Asko Kauppi <askok@...>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:16:54 +0200
"Lanes is a lightweight, native, lazy evaluating multithreading
library for Lua 5.1. It allows efficient use of multicore processors
in Lua, by passing
function calls into separate OS threads, and separate Lua states."
- call stack of errors as a separate table (not merged to a string)
- call stack from also lanes that throw an error
Reports on using this on Linux (32/64-bit), Windows, FreeBSD etc. are
2.0.3 has been tested on OS X PowerPC only. However, changes should
not have anything to do with the OS, so most likely this continues to
work on all supported systems.