On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Enrico Colombini <erix@erix.it> wrote:
Tobias Markmann wrote:
And if that's not possible, how else can i handle it? I mean I need to be
able to pass stuff to C when yielding and pass stuff back to Lua when
resuming, in some way.

I've no idea about how the coro patch works, but instructions such as Pause(time) in the Lua-based scripting I did for a game engine work as I wrote in my previous message.

 Enrico

Yeah, however the error message stays the same if I do return lua_yield(L, 0). I mean it's right that I call C-function between the initial resume and my yield but coco patch is said to support that.

Tobias