Peter Kümmel wrote:
Mauro Iazzi wrote:
Surprisingly, Google knows very little about "cpp2xml" or "c++2xml"

* gcc-2.8.0 extension
 http://www.scl.csd.uwo.ca/Projects/cpp2xml/index.html

* C++ auto docummentation project
 http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cppdoc/

Which one are you refering to?

neither: it is the one which bundled with lqt.
It has been developed for lqt, as a substitute for GCC-XML. We started
from a parser by Roberto Raggi, which was used in the QtJambi
bindings.
You can find it in
http://repo.or.gz/w/lqt.git

The copy in lqt is nearly identical to that one maintained by qtscriptgenerator.
cpp2xml only uses the parser code:
http://labs.trolltech.com/gitweb?p=qtscriptgenerator;a=tree;f=generator/parser

For bugs there is a googlecode site:
http://code.google.com/p/qtscriptgenerator/

And to complete the chaos ;) :

- there is also a trolltech labs project:
http://labs.trolltech.com/page/Projects/QtScript/Generator

- and a fork from the Amarok people
http://repo.or.cz/w/qtscriptgenerator/amarok.git
but I don't think they touch the parser code. The main
interest was to have CMake support for ther QtScript binding.

Peter

or in the KDE svn repository, under trunk/kdesupport/cpptoxml

the version in kdesupport has received a few portability fixes, which
I did not merge back in the original repository yet.

There is only some CMakelist.txt cosmetic, nothing critical.
But the reference code is in lqt. S

Peter

I think lqt and cpptoxml are mature enough to have a website and some
docs. Unfortunately my phd leaves me very little time to mantain the
code itself...

mauro