> Surprisingly, Google knows very little about "cpp2xml" or "c++2xml"
>
> * gcc-2.8.0 extension
>  http://www.scl.csd.uwo.ca/Projects/cpp2xml/index.html
>
> * C++ auto docummentation project
>  http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cppdoc/
>
> Which one are you refering to?

neither: it is the one which bundled with lqt.
It has been developed for lqt, as a substitute for GCC-XML. We started
from a parser by Roberto Raggi, which was used in the QtJambi
bindings.
You can find it in
http://repo.or.gz/w/lqt.git
or in the KDE svn repository, under trunk/kdesupport/cpptoxml

the version in kdesupport has received a few portability fixes, which
I did not merge back in the original repository yet.

I think lqt and cpptoxml are mature enough to have a website and some
docs. Unfortunately my phd leaves me very little time to mantain the
code itself...

mauro