 | From: David Manura <dm.lua@math2.org>
 |
 | Note that if you pass row values individually, "function values(...)",
 | rather than as a table, you're typically limited to a couple thousand
 | values.  I understand the MySQL limit of columns per table is more or
 | less the same, so theoretically, this could cause a problem.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I didn't consider this since in practice
I tend to use this when I only want to process a limited set of columns.
I'll need to think more about the right way to handle that.  At the very
least there should be some logic to check for this limit upfront.

Cimarron Taylor
cimarron@taylors.org